1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller and Managers
The Data Controller is PSL in Piazza Giovanni Bovio 22, Napoli 80133, Vat number 07435160630.
It informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
2. Object of the Treatment
PSL processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you at the conclusion of contracts for the services provided by PSL or for the conclusion of supply contracts between the parties as well as in relation to data communicated for the provision of services also in collaboration with other Bodies and Companies that act as Data Controllers to the extent of their competence.
3. Purpose of the processing and legitimate interests
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- the data are processed by PSL as the data owner as the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures dictated upon request of the same (personal data relating to contracts or pre-contractual activities with customers and suppliers)
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court
4. Recipients of personal data and communication of data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, including external ones, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or data processors and / or system administrators;
- Tax consultant, lawyer, Banks for the provision of their services (accounting, contracts, etc.), who operate as Data Controllers
- other companies in partnership with PSL for the management of outsourced services that operate as Data Controllers
Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
Without the need for an express consent art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is required by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
5. Processing methods and retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to manual processing both on paper and electronically. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
6. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- Right to rectification of your personal data in the event that they are modified and do not correspond to those previously acquired or communicated (Article 16)
- Right to delete data ("right to be forgotten" art. 17). PSL , if one of the following cases exists, deletes the data from all databases and archives where it is contained:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- the personal data were collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1.
- Right to limitation of treatment (Article 18). The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Right to object (art.21-22): The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling based on these provisions. PSL. does not submit data to decisions based solely on automated processing.
PSL notifies each interested party of any corrections, limitations or deletions of data.
PSL refrains from further processing personal data unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
For the data that PSL processes for marketing purposes, the rights of the interested party are expressed in the specific Information on data processing for marketing purposes
7. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 3